The Country Coordinating Committee (CCC) for theGlobal Fund to Fight HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis, and Malaria (GFATM) in Cambodia
The Cambodia Country Coordinating Committee (CCC) is a multi-sectoral national platform to coordinate and facilitate the Global Fund activities to fight HIV/AIDS, TB and Malaria. This governance structure must demonstrate high level of performance, to maintain country’s eligibility for the Global Fund financing. A CCC Secretariat was established to execute daily CCC functions as delegated by the CCC Executive Committee, and further described in the CCC Governance Manual. As of Dec 2017,
the CCC Secretariat team will consist of two (2) staff: Secretariat Manager, and Administrative/Finance Officer, working as a close team, supporting CCC.
Vacancy : CCC Secretariat Manager; position provides overall management, coordination, communication and technical support to ensure that the CCC functions effectively, including strategic oversight of GF portfolio.
- Master’s degree in public health, management/administration, social science, or equivalent;
- Minimum six years in senior management position, in government, NGO or international organization;
- Program management, stakeholder management, networking, proposal/budget development;
- Working on programs related to HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis, and/or malaria;
- Knowledge and understanding of Global Fund processes is preferred.
How to Apply: Full job descriptions are found on the CCC website: http://ccmcambodia.org/en/menu/4
Interested applicants should submit their CV and Cover Letter (with 3 references) by email to email@example.com by COB 18 September 2017.